Touch
by sailorstarsun




The candlelight flickered, causing the cast shadows on the large room's wall to sway, as though dancing to the soft music that played. An occasional soft murmur whispered throughout, or sometimes it was a quiet moan.

If only there were rose petals strewn about, it would be a perfect picture of romance.

Long fingers glided over an elegant, athletic body, strong in its youth. Muscles were soothed, massaged, worked to total relaxation. A complete worship of something so beautiful. So perfect. Every plane received its fair share of attention; he wanted to feel every perfected part. It was as much a treat for him as the massage's recipient.

Leaning over, he kissed the lightly oiled back, up across a shoulder blade and neck, until his lips just barely brushed the other's ear. "You like?" the deep tenor voice whispered before his tongue flicked out to taste the soft earlobe.

"Mm, yes..." was the moaned reply. "Your hands can do wonderful things, Tezuka Kunimitsu."

The barest hint of a smirk crossed fine lips, almost invisible, except to those who could read it in his eyes. "You haven't even begun to see what they can do." Ready to take things further, and drunk on the scent of perfumed oil and the beauty it was rubbed into, he let a hand trail down the bare back, over a bare hip.

Shivers blazed up and down the teen's spine, and he turned his head to receive a kiss on the mouth. Passion, pride, love, lust; he put everything he had into that kiss. Everything he felt, everything he was, communicated in that embrace, until his partner, who was feeling pure emotion for the first time, could do no more than break it off, pull him into strong arms, and hold him with an unspoken promise to never let go.

He could not voice what he wanted to say. Couldn't find the words to explain that this meant more to him than he ever thought possible. But looking down into those eyes, those eyes that saw everything, he knew he didn't have to say it. The other was already aware. And Tezuka now knew too.

He was in love with Atobe Keigo.



~owari~